Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bath Time


 










This is an image for my Lighting class, but since it's a self-portrait, I decided to post it on here.  As you have figured out by now, I mostly work in the self-portraiture realm.  However, I really like to expand the ideas I have after I work them out on my own and then branch out with others.  In this case, I worked with a couple friends, Lauren and Andrew, who were kind enough to "fall asleep" in my bathtub as a continuation of this series.  I was able to work out all the kinks and details with my self-portrait in the bathtub so when it came time to work with others, it went really smoothly and I didn't feel rushed at all.  This is usually the reason I steer clear from portraits of others,  but this shoot was actually fantastic!  So, I hope you enjoy. :)  

No comments: